Viva la Lola!

Greetings Lola fans. Honestly, Lola didn't do much of anything today, aside from the usual - eating, sleeping, and poop-a-dooping. She has been farting quite a bit lately, a trait she must have inherited from her mother.
While Bethany prepared delicious chili in the family crock pot I sang a little impromptu ditty to Ms. Lola about how she's too young to eat spicy "big people food" like chili, and how her little body is only capable of digesting the nutritious natural offerings from Mommy.
Speaking of Mommy, I went shopping at Walmart (which was depressing) to buy breast milk storage bags to relieve her aching mammaries. I also purchased some generic cranbury juice which claims to offer 130% of your daily dose of vitamin C. Bethany needs her C to aid in the digestion of her Iron.
The little Blubba-Boo has been stretching her tiny legs and arms quite a bit. She also blew her first spit bubble which I failed to witness because I couldn't move my extra large coolie off the couch in time. It's not fair how Bethany managed to lose weight during her pregnancy and I happened to gain a ton. I was eating at least two massive bowls of ice cream per night. When it comes to terrible food Bethany is an incredibly bad influence. But she managed to produce a healthy and happy baby girl, which is a miracle if you consider the strict McDonalds hamburger diet Bethany was on while she was pregnant.
On a sad note, Lola's Great Aunt Nina and Aunt Anja (or Tia, if you will) will not be able to come to Sunday's scheduled Lola meet-n-greet on account of the bad weather. The good news is that they plan on making a Thursday trip to town and Lola very excited to finally meet them! Hooray!
2 Comments:
aching mammaries.
Congratulations Johnie Gambinio!!! Lola is so cutie sweetie. She is going to be a tough girl--Lola Gambino is the best name ever!! Kristen Lombardi just sent me your blog link. I am lovin' every minute of it. You will be the best baby daddy. Write songs for her please! I want to hear them.
Post a Comment
<< Home