Lola Potpourri

Hello. Sorry for the late entry. I am typing with one hand because I am devouring an enormous chocolate chip cookie. I am a slob. I know this blog is supposed to be about Lola and not my appalling eating habits, so I will move on. I apologize.
Lola was a good girl today, but that really isn't news. She is a good girl every day and I love her. She almost makes me ill how cute she is. Part of me feels guilty because she is so cute. My friend Traci wrote me today and told me that her little Ajani had a tough deliver and his poor little face was all bruised up for a while. I hope she doesn't mind me writing this! Anyway, I've seen recent pictures of the lad and I'll have to say that once his bruises healed he turned into a charming little dude. Perhaps we can hook Lola up with him in a few years.
Lola is very disappointed that nobody left comments on yesterday's post. Please don't upset our poor daughter again. She looks forward to hearing what you people have to say about her. She's egocentric like that.
Lola's Auntie Nina, Aunt Anja (aka Tia), and Cousin Elijah (age 3) are coming to Cranston for a visit tomorrow. All day Lola kept telepathically informing me of her excitement. She says she is overjoyed and cannot wait for the meet n' greet.
Tomorrow is also Lola's 2 week weigh-in at Dr. Bonner's office. Wow, has it really been 2 weeks? Well, not really, but close. I can't wait to see how much she ways. Bethany and I tried weighing her on the big people scale but she was too light to measure. She looked cute on the scale, though.
My mother, Grandma Jill, called me on my way to work today concerned that Lola is only seen in skimpy lil' outfits on this blog. Rest assured she isn't always exposed to the chilly winter air. She spends the majority of the day swaddled in a number of blankets and when she travels by car she is bundled up as if she was living in Ant-freakin-artica. I should also point out that it's more comforting for infants to breast feed in the nude, or at least semi-nude. They like "skin to skin" contact, as they say.
I've had many complaints that Bethany is never seen smiling on this blog. So here ya go!
7 Comments:
I cant believe how much lola looks like bethany when she was a baby, its crazy. Finally a reasonably good picture of bethany on the blog! Hope all is well.
Well, my family will tell you that Lola looks like me as a child. So there! I don't care what anyone says, Lola has my hands. She is cute nonetheless.
Call me crazy, but I think she is a mix between the both of us
PS: I'm finishing John's half eaten giant choc chip cookie that i found on the couch
Well, I think your all wrong, see looks like Mimi Duffy if she looks like anyone, she has manor resemblances of John and Bethany but, she looks most like Mimi Duffy.
hey guys
very nice blog, lol.
wicked cute :)
hope you guys are doing well ;)
As you can see, Marcey is the genius of the family.
Post a Comment
<< Home