Thursday, March 16, 2006

Lola's Still on Vacation, Folks!



I know everyone is probably annoyed that they haven't been updated on their favorite little baby girl in the whole wide woild. You gotta cut me some slack here, people! Lola has been on vacation, for cryin' out loud! But don't you go on-a-worryin'. Lola will be back on Sunday and she's bringing Bethany with her! So quit your hootin' and a-hollerin',

Bethany has been on the road to recovery and is doing much better. Don't let the photo posted below fool you. That is a picture of when she was severely doped up on pain killers. The Duffy family has been taking very good care of her and nursing her back to health. Not literally, folks. Speaking of nursing, Bethany hasn't been able to supply our precious miracle with the essential nutrients from breast milk, on account of it being contaminated with toxic narcotics. Pumpin' and Dumpin' is a-what she's a-been doin'.

I had a nice visit on Monday night into late Tuesday afternoon. It was great to see Lola! She had been acting quite cranky while I wasn't in the picture. She obviously missed her daddy! I bet she can't wait to be back in Rhode Island and...uh...well, um...yeah, I can't wait either! I'm kidding, people, of course I can't wait for the little Boop-a-Doo to return. I suppose I should get as much sleep as possible until then. Hibernate like a bear. Like Yogi Bear! Ha Ha!

See you Sunday, my Sweetle!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh John, I forgot to tell you Lola went to her first Italian Restaurant yesterday "The Olive Garden" and she just LOVED it!!! and she also started to talk yesterday her first sentence was "What is wrong with Daddy why doesn't he like this place the breadsticks are wicked good and so is the chicken parm, the tiramusui, and even the Andes candy at the end its just fantastic!"

see you tomorrow!

p.s. I look slammin! in that pic

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my grandmother calls peoples butts "poop a doopahs" or "boop a doopahs".
its awesome.
it was WICKED good to see LOLA and BETHANY! even though she had to have surgery to be home :(

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home