Lola Potpourri II

Lola's face cleared up slightly. Hooray! She is on the road to a quick recovery. Well, not exactly. Her skin appears to be shedding like a snake's. Not really. It's just a little ashy. Poor little girl.
The name Sweetle-Deetle-Doo has been discontinued. Anyone who started calling her that must stop at once. I, as the creator of the name, have officially gotten sick of saying it and will be in search of a new one (suggestions will not be taken.) Please go back to calling her by her birth-given name which is much less silly. Or is it?
Tomorrow evening Lola will hit the road with the destination being New Hampshire. She will be visiting her grandparents, Dan & Cyndy, while me, B, and Aunt (pronounced Ant) Eryn enjoy the comedy stylings of Bob Saget at the University of New Hampshire. Unfortunately I work all day so I'll probably be too exhausted to laugh, but hopefully I'll get my second-wind and be able to keep my eyes open long enough to belt out a large number of cackles.
Lola will be babysat for the very first time. I'm a little nervous but I know that she will be in good hands. The hands of Mimi Duffy, that is!
Also today marked Lola's official second snow.
Today also marked the world's most crappiest blog entry. I'm so very sorry.
2 Comments:
(pronounced aunt)
hahaha i love lola!
Post a Comment
<< Home