First a Shower. Now a Bath!

Splish Splash, Lola took a lil' bath. It was very cute placing her in the tub. The warm water actually made her calm down for before, when I was taking off her clothes, she was crying hysterically! So, I wet her little body, scrubbed her down, and gently sprinkled water over her head. It was her first bath! She started to cry again when I took her out and placed her on the sink to dry off. The poor girl was shivering! I felt like such a bad daddy, but I toweled her off and put her in her yellow suit that says "Cutesie" on it. Sorry, but I have no idea who gave it to us at the moment. I'm sure Bethany does. Okay, I just asked her and she said it was a shower gift from family friend Melissa Nicklin. Thanks Melissa! Lola loves it.
Momma B had a successful pumping session today while I was at work. We have until 12:30 tonight to use it since it's been sitting out all day. We're waiting for the perfect moment to use it when Bethany is feeling her most sleepy. It'll be my first time breast feeding Lola.
We're going to make Teriyaki Chicken now. Please enjoy the pics from Lola's bath time fun. Also, remember that Lola loves to read your comments. Over the past few days she's been very disappointed by your inability to react to my lighthearted family-oriented blog entries.
4 Comments:
I'll be curious to hear how your breast feeding session goes! Good luck johnny boy.
Splish Splash!
I just took my first bath!
All of it was great...
but then I got cold.
Splish Splash!
I thought I was in trouble.
Because I broke a very big bubble.
...But I just broke another...
to show these two
that I can be bold.
Rub-a-dub-dub
I love my new tub.
I can fit in it just fine
...the water makes me shine ...
and this tub is only mine.
Anyway that is what I was told!
I am no fool
Shampoo is really cool!
I love the sudszy suds
that it makes!
Mom & Daddy love to play
but this I have to say...
I want a bath at least twice a day.
Yes bathing really beats!
Comes in second after "eats"
Splish Splash!
Just a note, the poetic wisdom included in this comment's section is actually by my Aunt Nora, not Lola.
Snagged.... LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home