Hungry Ms. Hungrenhobbles

The blanket in the picture above was created by Lola's special new friend, Ms. Jessica Faust.
I missed out on most things Lola today. It has been reported that the silly girl ate Mommy's boobs all day. She ate so often that Bethany couldn't even manage to squeeze in time to unpack all our thoughtful baby shower gifts! It was part of her original plan along with filling up some bottles to store in the freezer for a later date, but Lola sucked those boobs dry! Shame on you, Lola!
It is important for Bethany to pump as much milk as possible for we will be taking a trip to New Hampshire in a few weeks to visit Mimi & Pappy Duffy, and Aunt (pronounced Ant) Eryn. We will also be visited the campus of UNH to see the hilarious Bob Saget perform his adult humor on stage. Mimi Duffy offered to generously babysit our Lolsie and she will need about 300 bottles to feed her while we're gone (at the rate she's going, at least.) She's one hungry Ms. Hungrenhobbles!
I was also informed that Lola, at one point, mistook Bethany's nose for her boob and tried to suck on it. Isn't that hilarious?!
We are also trying to arrange a trip to New York for Lola to meet Great Grandma Nina. This may or may not take place this weekend. We will see how Ms. Bethany is feeling first.
3 Comments:
Hello Ms Hungrenhobbles!
Did I tell you that I live near Mickey Mouse? Oh Yes! I really do. Mickey lives just one tiny hour away from my house. Sooooooo one day we will go to see him...ok? In the meantime....go easy on mommy. OK? She won't run out of those delectible sips you love if you give her a rest.
I love you my little pupa girl!
XXXXX OOOOO Auntie Nora
P.S. Pupa means "little doll".
Mommy, Mommy Give me milk
that tastes like candy and
feels like silk...
Daddy, Daddy, you are so cushy.
You kiss me sweet
& clean my tushy...
Mommy and Daddy
plus Lola
makes three!
No one's loved as much as
ME!!!
lola is so cute! lola is so cute! la la, la la la!
Post a Comment
<< Home