Monday, March 27, 2006

Busy Day for the Boop-a-Doo!



Lola-Loo had a very busy day on Daddy's big day off. Firstly we cruised down Rt. 2 and stopped at Newbury Comics where I purchased three cds on the "Wicked Cheap" side. Two classics by the Oak Ridge Boys and Okie from Muskogee by Merle Haggard. I've become a big hick in my late 20's when it comes to music, I suppose. Anyway, I only spent 17 bucks on all three which is a miraculous feat at such an overpriced record store such as Newbury Comics. I carried Lola in her incredibly convenient Bjorn carrier the whole time in the store. The loud rock music they were playing that the kids listen to these days didn't seem to bother her much.

Our next stop was the dreaded Wal-Mart where I purchased my tummy meds extra cheap. We also bought a thing of papey-towlies and some other things. Bethany and I checked out the prices of the family portraits and they are a fairly amazing deal. We were so close to having our pictures taken until I remembered I have an unsightly blemish below my lip. Next time, folks, next time.

We passed our favorite local business, Budget Mattress, along the way. I ordered Lola to wave to Wayne as we passed but she was not about to wake up for that. Lola may be on the stuck up side, I'm afraid.

Our final stop was a family eatery known as Chello's. I was very disappointed that the fish and chips I wanted wasn't on the menu until Wednesday. So I ordered a tuna sandwich instead and it wasn't very good. I also ordered a side of cole slaw which never came but made it to the bill. Don't worry, we had the waitress remove it. She also didn't bring the coffee I asked which earned her a less than 20% tip. Lola on the other hand was a silent lil' peeper the whole time unlike the obnoxious newborn a few booths away.

Now we're home and we're going to go bye-bye. Good night!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lola does seem to be stuck up, she is flipping us off in the picture!

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to come out of the shadows for this one...I feel that Lola is giving me the finger for never leaving comments.

We miss and love you so very much!

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to come out of the shadows for this one...I feel that Lola is giving me the finger for never leaving comments.

We miss and love you so very much!

11:22 AM  
Blogger John said...

Anja, thanks for the double comment, dumbass.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA Haaa Haaaa haaaaaaa!

Lola Flips the bird!

Shame on you John for teaching such antics to your innocent bu ba!

I still love you tho...

XXXXX OOOOO

11:13 PM  
Blogger John said...

For the record I didn't teach Lola to give the middle finger. She did it on her own volition.

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home