Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Lola Ruins the Ending of Mystic River



Last night Ms. Lola didn't feel like sleeping and thought it would be funny to keep me from watching the end of Mystic River. She woke up around 11:30 and kept me awake until 1:30 when I finally had to hand her over to Bethany. Lola, being the jokester that she is, kept Bethany up for another hour resulting in a four hour span of hilarity. I will give the girl some credit, however, because lately she's only been waking up two or three times per night as opposed to every half hour like she used to back when B was still breast feeding.

We do have some good news and that is that Lola's nasty diaper rash has cleared up tremendously. I believe we owe it all to Boudreaux's Buttpaste which is apparently endorsed by Oprah.

Not much else to report today. I'll just have you know that Lola's strength is getting fierce. She likes to scratch at Daddy's face now. We really need to keep up on the nail filing but she's such a big fuss pot it's hard to get her to keep her hands put. She's a nice girl. I love her.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tip: File nails while Lola is sleeping. No fussing, no fighting. Easypeasy.

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, I am totally digging the brows.

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry the ending to mystic river wasn't all that good anyway

9:34 AM  
Blogger John said...

Um, excuse me Aunt Eryn, but Mystic River was a freakin' outstanding movie. Clint Eastwood is a m'er'f'in' amazing director.

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In case you stop in again for a peek Aunt Anja...
I think maybe John & Bethany used some eyebrow pencil on this cutie...
Also...(ahem) Update Boob's blog please..."Easypeasy"

John & Bethany....
I love the brows too. Glad the butt paste worked out.

What's in it?

Another great product is called Calmoseptine. If you want to try it; let me know & I'll send you some.

XXXXX OOOOO

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Bethany and Lola, I'm down at Nana and Gumpa"s in Flordia the weather is great around 80 today and it looks like it will be that temp for the rest of the week, hope all is well and I can't believe that people actually figured it out that you and John used a eyebrow pencil on Little Lola Lorraine. Love Mimi and Nana

8:49 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

lola is so big!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

more to love.

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lola appears larger in this pic

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home