Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Lola's Top Ten



Yes, I know. June is about half way over and I haven't posted an update at all for the whole month. I realize my last post was May 22nd and you probably all have lost interest in the Lola Blog or have given up on me and stopped checking like the good people most of you may or may not be. I can make up the most elaborate excuse for not updating you on the life of my precious daughter that you never get to see but why should I when I have the most legitimate excuse of them all? You see, the wireless connection that we have been stealing is finally fading away giving us an unreliable access to the internet. In fact I actually have to type this out very very fast and not upload a picture in fear of the connection going bye-bye (note: as I wrote that sentence I actually lost service and had to retry for about 10 minutes.) I should really start updating this thing at work.

Until then I'll give you a brief update. A top ten list, if you will.

1.) she's losing her hair (don't worry it should grow back)
2.) weighs 14.5 lbs and is 23 inches long.
3.) she is over 4 months old.
4.) no longer needs special syrup to help her push out her incredibly loud farts
5.) has discovered her hands and enjoys sucking on them in between feedings.
6.) has become very aggressive with the stomping of her tootsies.
7.) now wears a larger sized diaper
8.) is cuter than ever before
9.) makes lots of different squeaky coo-coo noises
10.) looks more and more like her daddy every day.

love,
john

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi John,

It's Amy. You know, Swindle-fan Amy.

I somehow came across your great blog...Lola is 'pwecious'!!! I'd love to meet her someday.

Take care,

A

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY FOR THE UPDATE!!! :)
miss you guys

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still read. I love LOLA. Yes, she is a spitting image of Johny G. When can I have a baby!?!?!?!

Just like Brittney!

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i check everyday and curse you when there is no picture of your sweet baby lola.

love,
jessica

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home