Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Flicker Full of Photos



Greetings Lola fans! How have you been? I've been fine, thank you. Been busy, real busy, since B has returned to night school and I've been working during the day. Evening time has turned into Daddy/Daughter time and by the time the little Yuckster falls asleep Daddy is too tired to update this here blog. But since most of the time at work I am sitting in front of the computer I figured I should start updating again. So here we are!

Lola has been doing the following things. Sitting up (barely, but she's been working at it.) Spitting up (but that's old news, dudes!) Farting (again, old news, takes after Mommy.) Playing with her hands, hardcore style. She now sucks them with all of her might and has discovered that she can now reach her feet. For her 5 month anniversary I purchased a little floor gym and she grabs at those toys like there were no tomorrow! She is smilier than ever now! Loves to have fun and is the best lil' baby-boo in the whole wide world.

She now has an online photo portfolio which will be updated more often than this blog, I assure you. Check it out!

Lola's Photos!

That's all for now. If you wanna know more about Lola come visit us. We're lonely.

Love,
Daddy John

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for a new lola website!!!
dont worry, me and brian are going to come visit sometime before i go back to school to see you guys :)

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey
where are you?!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home